About working for HNC
We understand the importance of ensuring our staff enjoy a pleasant, supportive working environment. Some of the reasons our staff also love to work at HNC include:
- Comprehensive weekly CPD programme and the opportunity to complete recognised leadership qualifications, in accordance with your career ambitions
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme – giving you access to free support on a range of areas including legal advice, family issues, tax arrangement, money matters, emotional support and so much more!
- Flexible working policy
- Dedicated Staff Wellbeing room with free tea and coffee making facilities
- Leave of absence/special leave
- Free onsite parking, and a pleasant working environment. The College is located in an area that is surrounded by plenty of green spaces, whilst remaining accessible with excellent motorway links
- Onsite catering including a Starbucks and Costa Café
- Pension schemes for teaching and support staff
- Eye care scheme
- Occupational Health support
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Free access to the onsite Fitness Suite
- Staff voice is crucial at HNC and we work closely with our relevant unions
Our job applicant packs share role specific information along with wider information about what you can expect as a colleague.